FREE CANVA TEMPLATES
Canva is widely used and an amazing tool to boost your social media presence in 2022. Here you can read our more detailed article about Canva and how you can learn quick and dirty what features there are.
Canva templates free download
Yes, all our templates are perfectly free but as Canva is mainly Online Editor (yes, there is app also available), you can’t download templates as file per se but you can edit those to use as is or to suit your needs.
A quick recap of what you can create:
Here are Pixbuster’s Best Free Canva Templates for your designs
Feel free to edit these to suit your needs or use them as is. Your bold choice! Click link or image to edit them. There you can easily change anything or make more of them by duplicating pages.
Pro Tips: download free images from Pixbuster and use them to customize these or use any other design/image to edit your needs anyway you do save your time to find those quotes, shortcuts or jokes elsewhere. It’s win-win!
Remember that you need a Canva account to be able to edit these templates so please, feel free to use OUR SPONSOR LINK (click here). That helps us to keep Pixbuster alive and to provide more free content in future. As a bonus you can get 30 days free trial with our sponsor link.
Quotes about succession – Free Instagram Templates
Why to publish Business & Motivational Quotes on Social Media? Read about amazing benefits of motivational quotes below. Those are citation from a great blog article at BeingBetterHumans.com which you can read here.
“How inspirational quotes can benefit us:
1. Quotes can provide a different or better angle on a subject.
2. Quotes can give you insight into the thoughts and teachings of very wise people. Whether they are alive or dead, their words resonate and continue to enlighten for all time.
3. You are your actions. The great thing about quotes (if they are applied in life) is that you read the quote, you act upon the quote, and you, therefore, become your actions. So if you are reading about kindness, you begin to do kind things, you continue to do kind things and make kindness a habit, and therefore you become a kinder person.
4. Inspirational words often remind us about what we already know, or aspire to be, and trigger something within us to get back on track.
5. Quotes are generally short in length, therefore, it is easy to memorize them.
6. Quotes take a big idea and compact it down into a short burst of knowledge.
7. Many of the issues and roadblocks we come across in life have been lived through by many others. There are many nuggets of guidance found in quotes. If you are stuck in life, reading a quote about the nature of your issue can often times help.
8. Quotes are a great motivational tool! Print them off and put them wherever you spend time for a quick and easy reminder of your goals.
9. Quotes aren’t “preachy.” They are short, sweet, happy, to-the-point, light words that will stick with you because they are in small bits.
10. Sometimes it’s difficult to convey what is on your mind and a simple quote is a good way to get your point across.
11. Quotes remind us of our value system.”
What You think? Ain’t those amazing ideas? Are you thinking same as me that sharing business & motivational quotes are real treat you can provide to your followers. 😁✌️
Here is the list of success quotes in templates you can use free:
- “The only way around is through.” – Robert Frost
- “Success is often achieved by those who don’t know that failure is inevitable.” – Coco Chanel
- “Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success. If you love what you are doing, you will be successful.” – Robert Schweitzer
- “If you really look closely, most overnight successes took a long time.” – Steve Jobs
- “Business opportunities are like buses, there’s always another one coming.” – Richard Branson
- “Play by the rules, but be ferocious.” – Phil Knight
- “Every problem is a gift —without problems we would not grow.” – Anthony Robbins
- “There’s no shortage of remarkable ideas, what’s missing is the will to execute them.” – Seth Godin
- “Far and away the best prize that life offers is the chance to work hard at work worth doing.” – Theodore Roosevelt
- “Even if you are on the right track, you’ll get run over if you just sit there.” – Will Rodgers
- “Success is the sum of small efforts – repeated day in and day out.” – Robert Collier
FREE INSTAGRAM TEMPLATES – 20 BEST SHORT JOKES:
Why on earth you should use jokes in social media? After you’re read excellent Mayclinic’s citation below (whole blog article here) it is pretty easy to understand why.
“Whether you’re guffawing at a sitcom on TV or quietly giggling at a newspaper cartoon, laughing does you good. Laughter is a great form of stress relief, and that’s no joke.
Stress relief from laughter
A good sense of humor can’t cure all ailments, but data is mounting about the positive things laughter can do.
A good laugh has great short-term effects. When you start to laugh, it doesn’t just lighten your load mentally, it actually induces physical changes in your body. Laughter can:
- Stimulate many organs. Laughter enhances your intake of oxygen-rich air, stimulates your heart, lungs and muscles, and increases the endorphins that are released by your brain.
- Activate and relieve your stress response. A rollicking laugh fires up and then cools down your stress response, and it can increase and then decrease your heart rate and blood pressure. The result? A good, relaxed feeling.
- Soothe tension. Laughter can also stimulate circulation and aid muscle relaxation, both of which can help reduce some of the physical symptoms of stress.
Laughter isn’t just a quick pick-me-up, though. It’s also good for you over the long term. Laughter may:
- Improve your immune system. Negative thoughts manifest into chemical reactions that can affect your body by bringing more stress into your system and decreasing your immunity. By contrast, positive thoughts can actually release neuropeptides that help fight stress and potentially more-serious illnesses.
- Relieve pain. Laughter may ease pain by causing the body to produce its own natural painkillers.
- Increase personal satisfaction. Laughter can also make it easier to cope with difficult situations. It also helps you connect with other people.
- Improve your mood. Many people experience depression, sometimes due to chronic illnesses. Laughter can help lessen your stress, depression and anxiety and may make you feel happier. It can also improve your self-esteem.”
So now that you know ain’t it quite a no brainer why don’t you want to give enjoyment, happiness and more health to your followers and colleagues. Besides, who do not love a guy or gal who tells the best jokes? 😍
20 PHOTOSHOP SHORTCUTS FOR DESIGNERS AND PHOTOGRAPHERS – FREE INSTAGRAM TEMPLATES
Why learn shortcuts? Of course one important point is that it is easier to use PhotoShop to edit photos by using shortcuts but the most important factor is to save money = time. According to e-learning expert Edward Cohen (read article here) you can save annually up to 8 work days time by using shortcuts. So it’s like an extra week of holiday every year!
7 RULES OF LIFE – Free Instagram Vertical Template
I have seen these 7 cardinal rules of life in numerous different forms and checked dozens and dozens of these variations and these are the ones I liked most. It is said that these are Gandhi’s Cardinal Rules of Life and somewhere was written that those are collected from the movie. Even Wikipedia did not help so the origin of these rules are unknown to me. You’re free to send an email if you have more information about this.
These is 4 different templates & styles of these rules and like always, you’re free to edit and change it to suit your needs. Below is one of the three.
Easy way to support me to keep Pixbuster free!
If You don’t have a Canva account yet, please support my free image bank project and register with the sponsor link below it doesn’t cost you anything but that will help me keep Pixbuster free service to all. As a bonus you get one whole month for free trial to test out Pro-version. Happy designing!
New Free Templates added monthly!
I’m adding more free templates monthly but what I’m interested at is You! Let’s do it together! What kind of content you need? Tell me and I do my best to provide high quality content for you, for free of course. You save loads of your precious work time!
Please, send ideas and comments to teampixbuster(at)gmail.com.
This page is updated with new templates: 7.4.2022