FREE CANVA TEMPLATES 2023
Canva is widely used and an amazing tool to boost your social media presence in 2023. Here you can read our more detailed article about Canva and how you can learn quick and dirty what features there are.
Canva templates free download
Yes, all our templates are perfectly free but as Canva is mainly Online Editor (yes, there is app also available), you can’t download templates as file per se but you can edit those to use as is or to suit your needs and then download design in suitable format.
A quick recap of what you can create:
Here are Pixbuster’s Best Free Canva Templates for your designs
Feel free to edit these to suit your needs or use them as is. Your bold choice! Click link or image to edit them. There you can easily change anything or make more of them by duplicating pages.
Pro Tips: download free images from Pixbuster and use them to customize these or use any other design/image to edit your needs anyway you do save your time to find those quotes, shortcuts or jokes elsewhere. It’s win-win!
Remember that you need a Canva account to be able to edit these templates so please, feel free to use OUR SPONSOR LINK (click here). That helps us to keep Pixbuster alive and to provide more free content in future. As a bonus you can get 30 days free trial with our sponsor link.
Quotes about succession – Free Instagram Templates
Why to publish Business & Motivational Quotes on Social Media? Read about amazing benefits of motivational quotes below. Those are citation from a great blog article at BeingBetterHumans.com which you can read here.
“How inspirational quotes can benefit us:
1. Quotes can provide a different or better angle on a subject.
2. Quotes can give you insight into the thoughts and teachings of very wise people. Whether they are alive or dead, their words resonate and continue to enlighten for all time.
3. You are your actions. The great thing about quotes (if they are applied in life) is that you read the quote, you act upon the quote, and you, therefore, become your actions. So if you are reading about kindness, you begin to do kind things, you continue to do kind things and make kindness a habit, and therefore you become a kinder person.
4. Inspirational words often remind us about what we already know, or aspire to be, and trigger something within us to get back on track.
5. Quotes are generally short in length, therefore, it is easy to memorize them.
6. Quotes take a big idea and compact it down into a short burst of knowledge.
7. Many of the issues and roadblocks we come across in life have been lived through by many others. There are many nuggets of guidance found in quotes. If you are stuck in life, reading a quote about the nature of your issue can often times help.
8. Quotes are a great motivational tool! Print them off and put them wherever you spend time for a quick and easy reminder of your goals.
9. Quotes aren’t “preachy.” They are short, sweet, happy, to-the-point, light words that will stick with you because they are in small bits.
10. Sometimes it’s difficult to convey what is on your mind and a simple quote is a good way to get your point across.
11. Quotes remind us of our value system.”
What You think? Ain’t those amazing ideas? Are you thinking same as me that sharing business & motivational quotes are real treat you can provide to your followers. 😁✌️
Here is the list of success quotes in templates you can use free:
- “The only way around is through.” – Robert Frost
- “Success is often achieved by those who don’t know that failure is inevitable.” – Coco Chanel
- “Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success. If you love what you are doing, you will be successful.” – Robert Schweitzer
- “If you really look closely, most overnight successes took a long time.” – Steve Jobs
- “Business opportunities are like buses, there’s always another one coming.” – Richard Branson
- “Play by the rules, but be ferocious.” – Phil Knight
- “Every problem is a gift —without problems we would not grow.” – Anthony Robbins
- “There’s no shortage of remarkable ideas, what’s missing is the will to execute them.” – Seth Godin
- “Far and away the best prize that life offers is the chance to work hard at work worth doing.” – Theodore Roosevelt
- “Even if you are on the right track, you’ll get run over if you just sit there.” – Will Rodgers
- “Success is the sum of small efforts – repeated day in and day out.” – Robert Collier
FREE INSTAGRAM TEMPLATES – 20 BEST SHORT JOKES:
Why on earth you should use jokes in social media? After you’re read excellent Mayclinic’s citation below (whole blog article here) it is pretty easy to understand why.
“Whether you’re guffawing at a sitcom on TV or quietly giggling at a newspaper cartoon, laughing does you good. Laughter is a great form of stress relief, and that’s no joke.
Stress relief from laughter
A good sense of humor can’t cure all ailments, but data is mounting about the positive things laughter can do.
A good laugh has great short-term effects. When you start to laugh, it doesn’t just lighten your load mentally, it actually induces physical changes in your body. Laughter can:
- Stimulate many organs. Laughter enhances your intake of oxygen-rich air, stimulates your heart, lungs and muscles, and increases the endorphins that are released by your brain.
- Activate and relieve your stress response. A rollicking laugh fires up and then cools down your stress response, and it can increase and then decrease your heart rate and blood pressure. The result? A good, relaxed feeling.
- Soothe tension. Laughter can also stimulate circulation and aid muscle relaxation, both of which can help reduce some of the physical symptoms of stress.
Laughter isn’t just a quick pick-me-up, though. It’s also good for you over the long term. Laughter may:
- Improve your immune system. Negative thoughts manifest into chemical reactions that can affect your body by bringing more stress into your system and decreasing your immunity. By contrast, positive thoughts can actually release neuropeptides that help fight stress and potentially more-serious illnesses.
- Relieve pain. Laughter may ease pain by causing the body to produce its own natural painkillers.
- Increase personal satisfaction. Laughter can also make it easier to cope with difficult situations. It also helps you connect with other people.
- Improve your mood. Many people experience depression, sometimes due to chronic illnesses. Laughter can help lessen your stress, depression and anxiety and may make you feel happier. It can also improve your self-esteem.”
So now that you know ain’t it quite a no brainer why don’t you want to give enjoyment, happiness and more health to your followers and colleagues. Besides, who do not love a guy or gal who tells the best jokes? 😍
20 PHOTOSHOP SHORTCUTS FOR DESIGNERS AND PHOTOGRAPHERS – FREE INSTAGRAM TEMPLATES
Why learn shortcuts? Of course one important point is that it is easier to use PhotoShop to edit photos by using shortcuts but the most important factor is to save money = time. According to e-learning expert Edward Cohen (read article here) you can save annually up to 8 work days time by using shortcuts. So it’s like an extra week of holiday every year!
7 RULES OF LIFE – Free Instagram Vertical Template
I have seen these 7 cardinal rules of life in numerous different forms and checked dozens and dozens of these variations and these are the ones I liked most. It is said that these are Gandhi’s Cardinal Rules of Life and somewhere was written that those are collected from the movie. Even Wikipedia did not help so the origin of these rules are unknown to me. You’re free to send an email if you have more information about this.
These is 4 different templates & styles of these rules and like always, you’re free to edit and change it to suit your needs. Below is one of the three.
Animated Happy Mothers Day Images Free Download
What could be a better way to celebrate our absolutely best mother’s in the entire world than sending them cute and lovely and sometimes maybe a funny Mother’s Day card with a little spiced up with animation. Now you can swimmingly use our totally free gif animated mother’s day cards or what is even better than peanut butter and jam is that you can edit them freely with Canva to suit and satisfy your inner graphic designer. I provide editable Canva templates and even 50 quotes to choose from and copy & paste one in the card you are edited. Easy peasy.
If some design is pleasing you as is. You can directly just right click on the card and save it as Animated Gif to your computer.
50 lovely Quotes for Mother’s Day Card
- “God could not be everywhere, and therefore he made mothers.” – Rudyard Kipling
- “Mothers hold their children’s hands for a short while, but their hearts forever.” – Unknown
- “A mother’s love is the fuel that enables a normal human being to do the impossible.” – Marion C. Garretty
- “All that I am, or hope to be, I owe to my angel mother.” – Abraham Lincoln
- “A mother’s arms are more comforting than anyone else’s.” – Princess Diana
- “A mother is the one who fills your heart in the first place.” – Amy Tan
- “A mother is not a person to lean on, but a person to make leaning unnecessary.” – Dorothy Canfield Fisher
- “A mother is the truest friend we have, when trials, heavy and sudden, fall upon us; when adversity takes the place of prosperity; when friends who rejoice with us in our sunshine, desert us when troubles thicken around us, still will she cling to us, and endeavor by her kind precepts and counsels to dissipate the clouds of darkness, and cause peace to return to our hearts.” – Washington Irving
- “The influence of a mother in the lives of her children is beyond calculation.” – James E. Faust
- “A mother’s love is everything. It is what brings a child into this world. It is what molds their entire being. When a mother sees her child in danger, she is literally capable of anything. Mothers have lifted cars off of their children, and destroyed entire dynasties. A mother’s love is the strongest energy known to man.” – Jamie McGuire
- “A mother’s love for her child is like nothing else in the world. It knows no law, no pity, it dares all things and crushes down remorselessly all that stands in its path.” – Agatha Christie
- “A mother’s arms are made of tenderness and children sleep soundly in them.” – Victor Hugo
- “A mother’s happiness is like a beacon, lighting up the future but reflected also on the past in the guise of fond memories.” – Honore de Balzac
- “A mother is the heartbeat in the home; and without her, there seems to be no heartthrob.” – Leroy Brownlow
- “A mother’s love is the sunshine that warms a child’s heart.” – Unknown
- “A mother’s heart is a patchwork of love.” – Unknown
- “Being a mother is learning about strengths you didn’t know you had, and dealing with fears you didn’t know existed.” – Linda Wooten
- “Motherhood: All love begins and ends there.” – Robert Browning
- “Mothers are like buttons; they hold everything together.” – Unknown
- “A mother’s love is always beautiful.” – Unknown
- “A mother’s love is a reflection of God’s love.” – Unknown
- “Mothers are the gardeners of the human soul.” – Unknown
- “A mother is a person who, seeing there are only four pieces of pie for five people, promptly announces she never did care for pie.” – Tenneva Jordan
- “A mother’s love is patient and forgiving when all others are forsaking, it never fails or falters, even though the heart is breaking.” – Helen Steiner Rice
- “A mother is a mother still, the holiest thing alive.” – Samuel Taylor Coleridge
- “A mother is she who can take the place of all others but whose place no one else can take.” – Cardinal Mermillod
- “The loveliest masterpiece of the heart of God is the love of a mother.” – St. Therese of Lisieux
- “Mother is the name for God in the lips and hearts of little children.” – William Makepeace Thackeray
- “A mother’s love is the greatest gift we ever receive in our lives.” – Unknown
- “A mother’s love is always unconditional.” – Unknown
- “A mother’s heart is a deep abyss at the bottom of which you will always find forgiveness.” – Honore de Balzac
- “A mother is not a person to be judged but a person to be loved.” – Unknown
- “A mother’s love is a treasure that is worth more than anything else in this world.” – Unknown
- “Mothers are the people who know us the best and love us the most.” – Unknown
- “A mother’s love is the glue that holds families together.” – Unknown
- “A mother is a woman who shows you the light when you just see the dark.” – Grimaldos Robin
- “A mother’s love is a force of nature that cannot be broken.” – Unknown
- “There’s no way to be a perfect mother and a million ways to be a good one.” – Jill Churchill
- “A mother’s love is the foundation that shapes the life of a child.” – Unknown
- “A mother is someone who always has your back, no matter what.” – Unknown
- “A mother’s love is the heart of a family.” – Unknown
- “A mother’s love is the greatest thing you’ll ever know.” – Unknown
- “A mother is the one person who can take the place of everyone else but whose place no one else can take.” – Unknown
- “A mother’s love is the only thing that can save a child from the harsh realities of life.” – Unknown
- “A mother’s love is like a candle that never goes out.” – Unknown
- “A mother’s love is the anchor that keeps us grounded in life’s storms.” – Unknown
- “A mother’s love is like a warm blanket that always makes you feel safe.” – Unknown
- “A mother’s love is the light that illuminates our lives.” – Unknown
- “A mother’s love is like a flower that blooms in our hearts.” – Unknown
- “A mother’s love is the greatest gift we can ever receive.” – Unknown
Easy way to support me to keep Pixbuster free!
If You don’t have a Canva account yet, please support my free image bank project and register with the sponsor link below it doesn’t cost you anything but that will help me keep Pixbuster free service to all. As a bonus you get one whole month for free trial to test out Pro-version. Happy designing!
New Free Templates added monthly!
I’m adding more free templates monthly but what I’m interested at is You! Let’s do it together! What kind of content you need? Tell me and I do my best to provide high quality content for you, for free of course. You save loads of your precious work time!
Please, send ideas and comments to teampixbuster(at)gmail.com.
This page is updated with new templates: 27.2.2023