License and Terms
How you can use Pixbuster.com free stock photos and videos
- All photos and videos are free to download and use for commercial and non-commercial purposes.
- You’re free to edit images and videos
- No attribution needed – However it really is appreciated! Help us spread safe and free images and videos! You can use for example “Image: Pixbuster.com” or just “Pixbuster.com”
What you can’t do with Pixbuster.com photos
- You can’t sell or give the photo as it is. The standalone version, is given to you for free.
- No third-party stock websites or free image banks.
- All Pixbuster.com photos and videos are licensed so you can not give or distribute any images and videos directly to anyone you download from the site. However you can promote friends and colleagues to visit and download images and videos for themselves. Help us spread safe and free images!
- The use of Pixbuster.com free photos is not allowed in projects that have inappropriate content such as but not limited to any material that incites or promotes violence, racism, any discrimination, prejudice or intolerance toward any individual or group, religion, sexuality, gender, political view.
- Identifiable people may not appear in a bad light or in a way that is offensive.
- Identifiable trademarks, company names, logos or such may not appear in a bad light or in a way that is offensive.
Pixbuster.com or photographer are not responsible for any usage of images that violate any copyright, trademark, logo or such rights in the images or videos. By downloading and using any image or video from Pixbuster.com you agree to have checked and confirmed that usage of such image or video is legal.
All the trademarks, product names, and company names or logos used or appearing on the images or Pixbuster.com website are the property of their respective owners. Pixbuster.com do not and can not grant you any rights of that property so are not responsible for such usage.