Pixbuster.com is a service providing free stock photos and video footage to our users. We also share our knowledge in our blog about various topics and in our newsletter. We at Pixbuster.com value each user and we would never share your personal information with third parties.
Any information stored on Pixbuster.com platform is treated as confidential. All information is stored securely and is accessed by authorized personnel only. Pixbuster.com implements and maintains appropriate technical, security and organizational measures to protect Personal Data against unauthorized or unlawful processing and use, and against accidental loss, destruction, damage, theft or disclosure.
COLLECTION AND USE
By visiting this website, you consent to the collection and use of your Personal Data as described herein. If you do not agree with the terms set out herein, please do not visit this website. If required by applicable law, we will seek your explicit consent to process Personal Data collected on this website or volunteered by you. Kindly note that any consent will be entirely voluntary. However, if you do not grant the requested consent to the processing of your Personal Data, the use of this website may not be possible.
In order to provide our Users with the specifically selected content and exclusive photos, Pixbuster.com collects email addresses. Data entered or transferred into Pixbuster.com by Users (Subscribers) such as texts, questions, contacts, media files, etc., remains the property of the User and may not be shared with a third party by Pixbuster.com without express consent from the User.
We use the newsletter to:
- To establish a relationship with you;
- To update you on changes to our services or products, including new promotions.
We are not going to share your email address with any other parties, and you have the right to withdraw your consent to the collection of Personal Information at any time by sending a written request to [email protected]
We encourage you to learn and exercise your rights. You can find out more about GDPR on this website (https://gdpr-info.eu/)
If you provide Pixbuster.com with your social media details, Pixbuster.com may retrieve publicly available information about you from social media. Such Personal Data contains your IP address, first and last name, your postal and email address, your telephone number, your job title, data for social networks, your areas of interest, interest in Pixbuster.com products, and certain information about the company you are working for (company name and address), as well as information as to the type of relationship that exists between Pixbuster.com and yourself.
PURPOSE OF PROCESSING PERSONAL DATA
Pixbuster.com uses the collected data to communicate with Visitors, to customize content for Visitors, and to improve the website by analyzing how Visitors navigate.
SHARING PERSONAL DATA
Pixbuster.com may also share such information with service vendors or contractors in order to provide a requested service or transaction or in order to analyze the Visitor behavior on its website.
LINKS TO OTHER SITES
PERSONS UNDER 18
The Website is not marketed toward persons under the age of 18. If Company discovers that it has inadvertently collected Personal Information about individuals under the age 18, it will promptly delete such information. Of course, if are below the age of 18, you can browse Pixbuster.com freely. You won’t find here any inappropriate content. However, if you’d like to subscribe to our newsletter, we shall need your parents’ consent!
What Are Cookies?
For more general information on cookies see the Wikipedia article on HTTP Cookies.
You can prevent the setting of cookies by adjusting the settings on your browser (see your browser Help for how to do this). Be aware that disabling cookies will affect the functionality of this and many other websites that you visit. Disabling cookies will usually result in also disabling certain functionality and features of the this site. Therefore it is recommended that you do not disable cookies.
The Cookies We Set
- Site preferences cookies
In order to provide you with a great experience on this site we provide the functionality to set your preferences for how this site runs when you use it. In order to remember your preferences we need to set cookies so that this information can be called whenever you interact with a page is affected by your preferences.
Third Party Cookies
- This site uses Google Analytics which is one of the most widespread and trusted analytics solution on the web for helping us to understand how you use the site and ways that we can improve your experience. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site and the pages that you visit so we can continue to produce engaging content.
For more information on Google Analytics cookies, see the official Google Analytics page.
- Several partners advertise on our behalf and affiliate tracking cookies simply allow us to see if our customers have come to the site through one of our partner sites so that we can credit them appropriately and where applicable allow our affiliate partners to provide any bonus that they may provide you for making a purchase.
- We also use social media buttons and/or plugins on this site that allow you to connect with your social network in various ways. For these to work they will set cookies through our site which may be used to enhance your profile on their site or contribute to the data they hold for various purposes outlined in their respective privacy policies.
However if you are still looking for more information then you can contact us through one of our preferred contact methods:
Email: [email protected]